It covers State Pension sharing (including overseas proceedings) on:
• Divorce and nullity, and
• Dissolution and annulment of a civil partnership.
It is also intended to help legal advisers and the courts to manage the transition from the existing system to the new system from 6 April 2016.
The information note has sections on:
• The new State Pension
• Existing arrangement for State Pension sharing on divorce
• The new State Pension in transition
• State Pension sharing on divorce etc during transition
• Who the changes will affect
• Valuations of state pensions under the existing arrangements
• Valuations of state pensions under the new arrangements
• Valuations of state pensions under the transitional arrangements
• Information that we are able to provide to individuals.
Access the note itself here.